B.e.e.m – Supporteline
The well-being of the child with the media is a plan that the association, The Young Computer School has initiated with the support of:
- Editions Calligram, author Dominique de Saint Mars, Illustrator Serge BLOSH. In order to motivate children to read and to both aware them .
- Awareness Canada media, outreach activities software on the Internet
- Library Provincial of La Louvière: Educational CD-ROM.
- Chid Focus, in order to underline pedophilia via the Internet.
- EMC Tips Educations Media, support documentation and books for children.
- Tralalere-Paris, Vinz and Lou. Awareness on the Internet.
- Clemi, documentation on media
- ISFE emphasize the rating of video games
- The Red Cross contributes to the intake of the drink (milk) for children.
- Provincial Youth Service. In order to help children not to focus on that virtual games.
- CSA, Higher Council for television broadcasting signage.
- The Plan B.E.E.M was encouraged and guided from the start by Alderman in the municipality of La Louvière, Jean Claude Wargnies.
- The donation of computer equipment, including eight full PC, was given by the House of Representatives by Colette BURGEON and Jean Claude Wargnies this as a contribution to the well-being of the child face media.
- A room was made available to the association The Young Computer School on Saint Donat 64, in Houdeng Goegnies, through Mr and Mrs BOSTEM; thus contributing to the running of the association’s activities.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, array must have exactly two members in /customers/b/e/c/theyoung-computer-school.org/httpd.www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287